319 E 2nd ST | Marion, IN 46952
Baby bottles are a fun way for a church to get involved in the center especially if your church is new to the ministry. Here is how it works...
1. Tell us approximately how many families you have in your church.
2. Have someone from the church come and share about the center 5-10 minutes is all it takes.
3. Have your ushers pass out the baby bottles at the end of the service.
4. Three weeks later, collect the baby bottles in a fun way ie., a bassinette at the front of the sanctuary.
5. Have someone from the church deliver them to the center. We will count the cash and let you know how much your church raised.
319 E 2nd STMarion, IN 46952
Mon: 10am-7pmWed: 10am-2pmThur: 10am-5pm